SPTechCon San Francisco is finally here! Considering we SharePoint folks enjoy technologies as much as food and wine, we have complied a quick list of our staff’s favorite Asian restaurants that are within relative easy access to the SPTechCon venue, Hilton Union Square. San Francisco is famed for its depth and breadth of excellent restaurants; this list merely represents a small fraction of the vast options in the City.
- R & G Lounge: Michelin-Rated. Dungeness Crabs. R & G Special Beef. Free 2-hour garage parking nearby.
- Z & Y Restaurant: Authentic mouth-watering Spicy Szechuan gourmet. Explosive Chicken. Kung Pao Chicken.
- Bund Shanghai Restaurant: Best Shanghai Dumplings in the City.
- DojimaAnn: Near conference. Inexpensive. Udon. Donburi.
- Katana-Ya: Near conference. Excellent Ramen Soup Noodle. Longer wait.
- Okina Sushi: Tucked away. Run by a lifetime sushi artist. Freshest of ingredients.
- Lers Ros Thai: Authentic Thai gourmet. Grilled BBQ Pork and Chicken.
- Bangkok Noodles: Near conference. Quick bites. All noodle dishes. Cash only.
- Grand Pu Bah: Steps from Zynga and Adobe HQs. Experience the startup scene in SOMA (South of Market Street) and modern Thai cuisine. Awesome bar.
- Turtle Tower: Chicken Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup). Best in the city.
- PPQ Dungeness Island: Hike over here and order two dishes: Dungeness Crabs and Garlic Noodle.
Many of these restaurants are popular among the locals as well. Plan ahead and be ready to wait for 30+ minutes during rush hours. Minimize your wait by reserving on OpenTable: San Francisco Restaurants if at all possible. See you all well-fed and well-rested at SPTechCon San Francisco!